Monday, May 17, 2010

Cross Stitch

This is one of first projects that I ever actually finished. I'm pretty good at getting started on projects. Actually, what I'm good at is buying the materials for a project that then sits on my desk for weeks and months. When I do get started, I'm good for a few days, but if it takes longer then that, chances are it could be a looooong time before the project is finished. I bought this kit of three bird scenes I think the first year we moved to Pullman. I think I finished the cardinal first, and then the project sat for months. I'm pretty sure it took me at least a year, maybe even two to finish this. I framed it myself because we didn't have the funds to get it professionally done. Hopefully the matte they're stuck too wont discolor the material. I really like this piece. It hangs in my living room and I still enjoy looking at it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment