Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween printables

I found these vintage Halloween pictures online. I printed them up on cardstock and cut them out, glued the circles back-to-back and hung them with black thread over the kitchen table. I like the look of them and the kids do to. It's all I can do to keep them from touching or blowing them. The tape doesn't stick so great to the ceiling so I've had to put a few of them back up a couple times.


Here's some closeups of the pictures. It was hard to get them in focus because they kept turning in the draft.



At the same website there was this bunting. I couldn't get a close picture but it says Happy Haunting. I used halloween theme scrapbooking paper for the back grounds and hot glued the flags to rickrack. Then I realized I had done the whole thing backwards so I had to cut the ribbon and re-glue it all together. It's not as drapey as I wanted because otherwise the flags get stuck in the cupboard doors when they close.


No comments:

Post a Comment